Hahahahaha!!!!!

mstreck

• Members

sounds like a gig we have coming up in the summer... it pays pretty well but it is going to be a loooooong day. We do three 1 hour sets. (noon, 4pm & 7pm or something like that) but we have to be there between 9-10am.

• Members

I've spent entire days at the Bottle & Cork and stayed for the multi-band marathons. Definitely a party spot!

Bottle & Cork sounds like fun. My gig is at Knoebles... You remember that place Mike? I think that's about an hour or so from your hometown. It will still be fun though, just a differnt kind of fun. It is where the "drummer at the wrong gig" video came from. :lol: I will need to practice my moves!

• Members

Bottle & Cork sounds like fun. My gig is at Knoebles... You remember that place Mike? I think that's about an hour or so from your hometown. It will still be fun though, just a differnt kind of fun. It is where the "drummer at the wrong gig" video came from.
:lol:
I will need to practice my moves!

Haha! I loved that place as a kid! :thu:

• Members

The Phoenix was awesome for its day! The #3 wooden roller coaster in the US at the time!

Well if you are coming home to PA June 18th or August 27th we'll ride it together FREE!

I am charging to go on rides with fans... :lol:

Archived