OT- R.I.P Steve Jobs

wheresgrant3

• Members

Like so many others, I had a feeling this was coming, just not this soon. Although not a musician per say this guy has been one of the industries biggest 'influencers' of the last 40 years. So much music is made, played or recorded on his products, and iTunes saved the music industry uncertain plunder. Whether you love or hated him he was probably one of the most creative minds our generation ever came across. Apple stock from this day forward remains uncertain. :cry:

Steve Jobs Dies

• Members

RIP Steve. He changed the world with his vision. He impacted all kinds of artists, musicians, writers, videographers, and a whole bunch of regular folks. You can love or hate Apple but it is hard to argue that Steve was not a genius.

• Members

yep, we all saw the end coming, genius for sure. One of those icons of my generation who is hard to part with because he melded art with an uncanny understanding of how human beings should interface with technology. RIP Steve. We will surely miss what you would have thought of next.

• Members

I'm sad tonight because of this. I neither love nor hate Apple, but their products innovated the industry and affect our present culture more than maybe any other company has in the last 50 years. And it's sad to see heroes of MY generation pass. Yet another reflection on our own mortality.

A true American business legend. On par with Edison and Ford, I would think.

Archived