Craigslist lol

flanc

• Members

I took this from a fellow muso's facebook page. I'm not sure if it's real or contrived, but either way...I love it.

Craigslist Ad :We are a small & casual restaurant in downtown Vancouver and we are looking for solo musicians to play in our restaurant to promote their work and sell their CD. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More Jazz, Rock, & smooth type music, around the world and mixed cultural music. Are you interested to promote your work? Please reply back ASAP.

Musician's Reply:

Happy new year! I am a musician with a big house looking for a restauranteur to promote their restaurant and come to my house to make dinner for my friends and I. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More fine dining & exotic meals and mixed Ethnic Fusion cuisine. Are you interested to promote your restaurant? Please reply back ASAP.

• Members

I took this from a fellow muso's facebook page. I'm not sure if it's real or contrived, but either way...I love it.

Craigslist Ad :We are a small & casual restaurant in downtown Vancouver and we are looking for solo musicians to play in our restaurant to promote their work and sell their CD. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More Jazz, Rock, & smooth type music, around the world and mixed cultural music. Are you interested to promote your work? Please reply back ASAP.

Musician's Reply:

Happy new year! I am a musician with a big house looking for a restauranteur to promote their restaurant and come to my house to make dinner for my friends and I. This is not a daily job, but only for special events which will eventually turn into a nightly event if we get positive response. More fine dining & exotic meals and mixed Ethnic Fusion cuisine. Are you interested to promote your restaurant? Please reply back ASAP.

I'll have to remember that next time a venue wants us to play for 'exposure'. :thu:

• Members

If you were a prankster, you could take them up on that , and go and perform all the songs from David Allan Coe's two "Adult" records. That would break them really quickly - even better, would be have a few people do it. Like after the kick out the first guy, have somebody else go and get the gig - and then they could perform those same songs.

• Members

If you were a prankster, you could take them up on that , and go and perform all the songs from David Allan Coe's two "Adult" records. That would break them really quickly - even better, would be have a few people do it. Like after the kick out the first guy, have somebody else go and get the gig - and then they could perform those same songs.

That's an even better idea than the CL response. :thu:

• Members

Musician's Reply:

Love it!

Archived