"Holiday Road"!

• Members

This one has long been on the "party-songs-we-don't-do-but-probably-should" list. Have a request for it for a wedding in a couple of weeks, so it's time to work it up.

Right now I'm dissecting the vocal-harmony arrangement on the chorus. Lindsay Buckingham's Brian Wilson fandom is certainly on display here! Fun stuff!

Looking forward to rehearsing this one!

• Members

That is such a great tune! I'd never listened to it until you posted. Headed over to iTunes and previewed the Live at The Bass Performance. Tune is goning to kill.

Yeah, that's the version I'm working off of. Weird that the original doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere. I've got an old 45 single of it lying around somewhere but I'm too lazy to go try and find it. The live version is close enough. Especially since the backing vocals are tracked....

• Members

That is such a great tune! I'd never listened to it until you posted. Headed over to iTunes and previewed the Live at The Bass Performance. Tune is goning to kill.

I was at that show! Actually my wife and I are all over the DVD, we were 2nd row. Sorry to derail...;)

Archived