Do clubs REALLY book out a year in advance?

jeff42

• Members

I don't, in fact.

At all.

Never have, not that that's got a thing to do with it.

Perhaps you may want to re-read the OP and see if you can see what I see: the OP asks a specific question.

Most of the subsequent responses, including those you've quoted, answer related, yet
different
, question.

If you don't see that difference and/or believe that they are one and the same thing, that's not surprising.

You are just precious.

• Members

Things must be a little slow over on ebassist or where-ever it is you troll these days?
:facepalm:

Since this forum has been pretty much over run by jackasses and attention whores and is only marginally more tolerable than Open Jam, there really is not much worth discussing anyway.

Say, aren't you about due for your monthly meltdown? After your next "i'm out of here, all you Jive ass Turkeys" threads stop over and say hi.

:D

• Members
Since this forum has been pretty much over run by jackasses and attention whores and is only marginally more tolerable than Open Jam, there really is not much worth discussing anyway.

Say, aren't you about due for your monthly meltdown? After your next "i'm out of here, all you Jive ass Turkeys" threads stop over and say hi.

:D

I've got better things to do with my time. Music to learn, technique to improve, gigs to steal.

Archived