Out For Delivery

dan88z

• Members

My favorite words on the UPS tracking web site. My Roland SP-404SX sampler will be here today.... I bought it mainly for the Pink Floyd band, to do the sound effects on songs like Money and Time, but I'll defintely incorporate it into my other projects as well. Can't wait to play around with it!

• Members

Looks like a fun little toy!  We used to play "Money" years ago and I had sampled the cash register sound off the CD for that.   I think it's still in my keyboard taking up memory space! 

That reminds me.  I should probably go through and delete a bunch of old samples and speed up my boot-up time on the Motif!

• Members

It came late yesterday afternoon so I only had a little bit of time to mess with it. Got the 32gb SD card formatted and copied all the data from the 1gb stock card over, did a quick sample of the cash registers for money to see how easy it was (and it was really easy). I had to leave for a gig so I'll play with it more today. It's rainy and crappy here, perfect time to dive into a new piece of gear.

Archived