music stand lights

pogo97

• Members

I've been using a "Might Bright" clip on light, and it's pretty good. Hasn't died on my yet, though I've moved to an iPad :smiley-bounce013: Well for practice and learning new songs with the other guitarist I play with. Just bought a really nice hercules ipad holder for the mic stand (not to derail your thread). 

• Members

I've got the old school incandescent kind from years ago. Don't know if they still make them, but it keeps working while all around me, the new fangled ones die on the gig. Keep a properly packed spare bulb in your car or gig bag if your worried about it, as they are a specialty item.

• Members

Shaster wrote:

I've got the old school incandescent kind from years ago. Don't know if they still make them, but it keeps working while all around me, the new fangled ones die on the gig. Keep a properly packed spare bulb in your car or gig bag if your worried about it, as they are a specialty item.

I agree, however one issue i have is heat.   In the summer down here where lots of shows are outside it can be 98 degrees at midnight.  I dont use the mini light much these days ,, but when i was useing it alot I always had a spare set of fresh AAAs   

Archived