Just got my Bogner cabs

• Members

Damn, You have my dream Anderson--Hum/Sing/Hum Drop Top with the Switcheroo and a Floyd!!! That is Sweet! Do you have an H3 in the bridge?

Yeah, yeah the Jem is super nice, too! But, I love Andersons! Which is your main ax?

Your rack setup is looks super, too! Simply but extremely versatile! The Bogner cabs...what are they loaded with?

Do you have any clips?

Mike

• Members

Originally posted by EVH Wolfgang

Hey, sorry to break into this thread. I just created one regarding this, but I just saw your picture and it could help.

How deep is that rack?

It looks like it sits nicely on top of a cab.

EVH, I didn't look at your other thread, but my rack (not the one in the picture--geez, I WISH that were mine!), is a standard six space SKB rack, and it sits ontop my Mesa Recto 2X12 without problems. It hangs over maybe an inch, but not more than two.

Mike

• Members

Originally posted by miker2c

Damn, You have my dream Anderson--Hum/Sing/Hum Drop Top with the Switcheroo and a Floyd!!! That is Sweet! Do you have an H3 in the bridge?

Yeah, yeah the Jem is super nice, too! But, I love Andersons! Which is your main ax?

Your rack setup is looks super, too! Simply but extremely versatile! The Bogner cabs...what are they loaded with?

Do you have any clips?

Mike

Actually it's a HN3+ in the bridge, and a H2 in the neck position.

The Anderson is my best axe, but I generally play the JEM more because it's more of my "take to the jam session" axe.

The Bogs have V30's in them. I don't have any clips yet, but I'm probably going to record some Beck tunes soon with a drummer and bassist I know. I'll be sure and post them as soon as I get then done. Who knows, I might try and do something before then, although I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it'll have to be halfway decent before I post it. I've heard some the excellent playing of other forumites, so I guess I've got my work cut out for me.

Thanks for the great comments everyone. This rig has been a long time coming, and to finally see it complete is really exciting.

To: EVH Wolfgang,

It's an 8 space rack. If you look real close, you can see some towels and other items I put under the rack. Without those, the rack sort of bends. I already have a plan to take a thick piece of wood, cut out a hole that will fit over the top handle, and then set the rack on that. That should also help to protect the tolex.

• Members

Originally posted by biuje

Anderson,

Do you think the VSBL is better than the VWH,

in general aspects (playability)? Never had the

chance to try a VSBL...
:(

I'm not sure what the VWH is; is that a discontinued JEM? I wouldn't be able to answer your question anyway, since my JEM is really the only Ibanez I've played for any extended period of time. I can say however that it plays like a dream. I really like the fact that you can whammy out big time, and it hardly ever goes out of tune.

• Members

Originally posted by Andersonology

I'm not sure what the VWH is; is that a discontinued JEM? I wouldn't be able to answer your question anyway, since my JEM is really the only Ibanez I've played for any extended period of time. I can say however that it plays like a dream. I really like the fact that you can whammy out big time, and it hardly ever goes out of tune.

Mmm, right. I mean the white Jem; Vai

• 1 month later...

Archived