check out this monstrosity on ebay

• Members

Well. to be fair, at least it does say "List" at the top of the prices, so technically, it's not a lie, but yeah... very misleading. Then again, if you're seriously looking into getting this, you either know what the stuff's worth, or deserve to get burned for not doing your homework. There's some nice gear in that rack, but I wouldn't want tio have to move it! :cool: Wonder what it will sell for? They couldn't even throw in the pedals?? Cheap asses! :p

• Members

well, i think its pretty commonly known that list prices aren't street prices, so in this case it serves as a list price for the whole rig...which is a commonly used sales strategy. i actually got my hughes & kettner from pappys music, and he was great to deal with. if you go to his website, he had a lot of that stuff for sale for reasonable prices...and is a good source for used rack gear. and look, our own terri is the current high bidder...go terri! (we should all take out stock in a back brace company :D )

• Members

I've seen the work these guys have put out and it is first rate. I wouldn't be remotely interested if this wasn't up to my standards and those standards are extremely high. Check it out...he's using Mogami. Nice stuff.

Also I've bought stuff from John and he's really great to deal with. I wish more guys were like him in the biz. :cool:

They only thing I think I'm going to have them do (if I win the auction) is tear out the line 6 stuff.

As for mobility, I'm only 5'7 and 130lbs. I can load it in the van without much fuss. You guys need to think leverage! Remember physics in school?? I'd rather move these larger racks than smaller ones I have to lift and carry. :D It's much easier to load and move the 16+ racks on casters.:)

Archived