hey guys silly questions about the JC-120 head and my rack

• Members

Hey guys, you all know I am the fanboy metallica head. With my JC-120 I found by running a simple boss super chorus behind the amp I got a real close to the live tone I like so much Hetfield uses for cleans. Just a little more deeper chorus effect. But fuck I forgot how I did it as it was so long ago as I have been mainly using my rack.

Sorry for the big pic but what does sub in,line out(effect and normal) do? it also sucks as the boogie cabs to go stereo only have 4 ohm split stereo and to get the chorus effect it has 8ohm outs each. Would that fry the amp if I went into the 2 4 ohm inputs split stereo?

Also is there a way I can run this thing along with my Triaxis rack? Like with the JC into one cab and the rack into another next to it? GCX maybe? I tried that and it once I turned the GCX on in GC pro, it screwed up my whole G-Force, so I turned it off and it was back to normal. Thanks guys!! :thu:

l_f651dc9adc96d5810fb88d124531e051.jpg

DSC00874.JPG

• Members

Monty-Jay has the JC-120 head, hopefully he can help you.

Meanwhile, I am puzzled why everyone else's JC-120 seems to have a richer-sounding chorus effect than mine. They must have used chorus pedals in the loop as well I guess?

• Members

Monty-Jay has the JC-120 head, hopefully he can help you.

Meanwhile, I am puzzled why everyone else's JC-120 seems to have a richer-sounding chorus effect than mine. They must have used chorus pedals in the loop as well I guess?

Yeah I asked him, and he was not sure either. Is there a manual online? I will try that Zack! :)

Archived