Advice Needed (routing question)

• Members

Untitled.jpg

Im looking for a unit that will let me switch between the G-Major and the Xpression. The ability to blend the two would be pretty interesting but not essential.

I'm not looking to control the switch with a foot controller, just a switch on the front of the unit will be fine.

Thanks for any recommendations

• Members

GRX4 or the GCX will allow you to switch. The GCX is better if you're running it stereo.

If you want to be able to blend, go for the soundsculpture switchblade.

-W

I was looking for something rack mountable so that rules out the GRX4.

Does anyone know for sure whether you are able to switch the loops on the GCX without the ground control? i have been looking at pictures of it and cant see any switches or buttons for switching the loops.

i like the look of the GCX best for what im after plus i would have 6 more loops available if i want to expand but its no good if it doesnt work without the ground control.

• Members

I was looking for something rack mountable so that rules out the GRX4.

Does anyone know for sure whether you are able to switch the loops on the GCX without the ground control? i have been looking at pictures of it and cant see any switches or buttons for switching the loops.

i like the look of the GCX best for what im after plus i would have 6 more loops available if i want to expand but its no good if it doesnt work without the ground control.

RG-16.jpg

http://www.rjmmusic.com/rg16.php

Archived