Which Power Conditioner?

• Members

Hey guys I'm putting together my first rack and the first I want to get is a power conditioner. I'm in a band that's going to be playing a lot of shows and I want to protect my amps. I'm going to be running two heads in my live setup, a bogner shiva and a mesa boogie 3 channel dual rectifier, and I want a power conditioner that can protect my heads. I can spend up to $250 maybe $300.

I have no clue what to look at because Furman has tons of power conditioners. Thanks guys.

• Members

Hey guys I'm putting together my first rack and the first I want to get is a power conditioner. I'm in a band that's going to be playing a lot of shows and I want to protect my amps. I'm going to be running two heads in my live setup, a bogner shiva and a mesa boogie 3 channel dual rectifier, and I want a power conditioner that can protect my heads. I can spend up to $250 maybe $300.

I have no clue what to look at because Furman has tons of power conditioners. Thanks guys.

Furman PF Pro-R

furman-power-factor-pro-r.jpg

or the Monster pro 2500

MonsterPRO2500Big.jpg

• Members

I hope I can find a very small power conditioner that has just two outputs, and for 240 volts AC. I only need a small one since I don't require multiple (eg. 10) outputs, as I already have enough power strips.

And cheap too I hope, I'll need to spend heaps already for my MarkIV to get fixed.

• Members

I hope I can find a very small power conditioner that has just two outputs, and for 240 volts AC. I only need a small one since I don't require multiple (eg. 10) outputs, as I already have enough power strips.

And cheap too I hope, I'll need to spend heaps already for my MarkIV to get fixed.

???perhaps???... of course w/ the recepticles that you need for your country's requirements.

PFPro.jpg.jpg

PF-PRO-rear_page.jpg

• Members

The choice on power conditioners is a lot more limited outside the US. That model isn't made for other countries unfortunately. In fact all the other countries have to use male IEC connectors instead of their regular plugs.

This is the only compact Furman released outside the US

AC-210E-front_page.jpg

• Members

The choice on power conditioners is a lot more limited outside the US. That model isn't made for other countries unfortunately. In fact all the other countries have to use male IEC connectors instead of their regular plugs.

This is the only compact Furman released outside the US

AC-210E-front_page.jpg

Thanks for that.

Archived