Pics from last night

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're picking up a few of them today, and we'll be able to post "real" gig pictures with them this weekend. As an added bonus, both gigs this weekend are places we've previously played with our full light rig, so we can post some comparison shots.

• Members

We're picking up a few of them today, and we'll be able to post "real" gig pictures with them this weekend. As an added bonus, both gigs this weekend are places we've previously played with our full light rig, so we can post some comparison shots.

Awesome!!!

any idea on the price each?

thanks,

Charles

• Members

Huh! Wow.... okay, terrible question but it's because of an idea for a lit-up-like-a-mofo keyboard stand.... how would this thing look if you put, say, a ceiling light fixture diffuser in front of it? Or maybe that translucent white plastic light cover stuff? I would love to get the flowing-colors effect but in bars so it isn't so apparent that there's individual LED's behind it.

I know, I'm retarded.

• Members

So what is the intended applications for these light bars?

Would they work if you set them up downstage, one on each side as front lighting?

I think the intended application is architectural lighting in both indoor and outdoor applications.

I'm going to be using three of them across the front on top of my truss. If I can get everything up and running, I'll have pics and video this weekend. As Z-x said, we've got pictures of our existing rig at both places where we will be this weekend, so we should be able to provide a very good comparison.

Archived