Traveling for the cause this weekend

LightingPimp

• Members

Well im finally heading to do my first show for another band. Its actually a old friends band that just found me a few months ago. After talking with them and not seeing him in 20 yrs he invited me down to do lighting for his band this weekend near the VA line in Henderson NC. I have taken out the fold out couch in my van , and one captain seat to accommodate all the truss and cases etc but its packed in ready for the road..

Its not a high paying gig but it does pay well with the perks im getting.

free roam n board for 2 nights , beer & food $200 for the show & a full tank of gasoline to get me home on. Plus hang out with a childhood friend i havent seen in 20 yrs and party like it was yesterday lol :thu:

So if anyone is near the Henderson NC area around Kerr lake on the NC side want to come check it out .. its at a place called Twisters if ya wann stop buy for music & a beer a beer

• Members

well just got a call looking like the show might be canceled , there calling for 4-6 inches of snow / sleet in the area the show is to be played . So if i make a 4 hr trip and the show is canceled then i lose ... if i get a grantee they are open and play im fine even if no one shows up. So now i am in a holding pattern from leaving tonight to leaving by noon friday which would put me pushing the time limit of making it there before in-climate weater rolls in . My Van doesnt like slick roads ... :mad:

Archived