ADJ support?

mstreck

• Members

Kind of like Voltage55 said in his Chauvet Support thread, be persistent. Make the calls and find the name of someone (cough- Sergio- cough) that you can bug the {censored} out of until you get your answer. My question concerned cross compatibility of a mirror in some of the laser products which required an answer from an overseas OEM. When they couldn't get an answer the agreed to allow me to return the product if it didn't work within 30 days. Fortunately for me it did work and was in fact $10 cheaper than the one made for product I had. I also recommend signing up for their forum as a secondary resource and a sounding board. One of their VPs (I think) is fairly active and usually responds to most inquiries.

• Members

I also had a pinspot go out on one of my FX Bar 3's. ADJ fixed it and got it back to me in about three weeks; however, I had to pay the shipping to California even though the unit was in warranty. ADJ covered the shipping back.

• Members

If you experience a problem with a service department, it is usually best to go through the dealer you purchased the product from.

When an end user calls ADJ or Chauvet, they may own 1, 2 or 10 products from that company, however when a dealer calls they are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars with that company every year.  Dealers tend to wield more attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived