Bill Fitzmaurice speakers

• Members

What i think is interesting is that you started by calling Craig names, then demanded he do something for you. This attitude is interesting... do you apply this same attitude to people who you interact with in real life? If so how's that going for you?

• Members

... "Horse's ass douchebag club"... that sounds exclusive to me...

...and, by promoting recycling...it's good for the environment, too...:idea:

"It's a floor wax! It's a desert topping! Tastes great! And just look at that shine!"

Kim

• CMS Author

After ensuring that you've removed my intellectual property (bucket riser) delete my account from this forum entirely.

I can permanently ban you but you'd have to talk to Admin regarding deleting your account.

Perhaps it's time for you and your friends in Bill's forum to step back and take an honest look at the situation. Not everyone is going to be impressed by what's over in Bill's forum. We, myself included, have gone to great pains to be fair. Hell, Agedhorse supplied some drivers, another forumite bought Bill's plans, and I built a pair of Tuba 24's just to see if they met the hype. I wasn't impressed, but that wasn't acceptable to some of your members there, and I've been accused of all manner of unfairness as a result. I've never bashed the designs, only pointed out what I saw in the one I built. You can go back through the years of threads and see this. The biggest thread in question is easily found by searching Bill's name misspelled "Fitzmaruche" or "Fitzmauruce" as it was created.

• Members

It's actually pretty damned sad that this thread got brought back from the dead. As in the past with this "user" there was nothing of any value added. He just walked in and called us all a bunch of cackling hens. I guess hangning out in BF's forum, blowing your own Tuba, gets boring.

Archived