• Members

He also sent some rather offensive PM's to some of us, in addition to what he posted in the forums.

His spectacular failure on the other hand offered a learning experience to many here that was absolutely free (except to Matt of course). It's always cheaper learning from other people's mistakes. ;)

• CMS Author

He also sent some rather offensive PM's to some of us, in addition to what he posted in the forums.

His spectacular failure on the other hand offered a learning experience to many here that was absolutely free (except to Matt of course). It's always cheaper learning from other people's mistakes.
;)

And to be clear, I tried to keep it a learning experience, but the personal insults made that impossible. Note that none of us here got personal with him. It was like watching someone steer their car off a cliff, yelling profanities at you while you tried to tell them to stay between the white and yellow lines.

• Members

And to be clear, I tried to keep it a learning experience, but the personal insults made that impossible. Note that none of us here got personal with him. It was like watching someone steer their car off a cliff, yelling profanities at you while you tried to tell them to stay between the white and yellow lines.

I think people have to learn on their own to really understand. He will never come back to this forum unless he mans up to admit his faults; which I doubt he will.

Doesn't really matter to me if he does or not. But he is losing alot of good advice here.

• CMS Author

I think people have to learn on their own to really understand. He will never come back to this forum unless he mans up to admit his faults; which I doubt he will.

Doesn't really matter to me if he does or not. But he is losing alot of good advice here.

He DID learn from that failure. I followed the PSW thread. But he still held a grudge against me despite repeated attempts on my part to engage in civil discussion.

His ban is permanent. Although I "never say never", I'm confident that I would never be convinced to allow him to return. I'm also confident that he'd never ask. His departure meltdown caused damage here, and I can't allow that to happen again. He wasted my time, and I don't take that lightly.

He may be losing a lot of good advice here, but since it seems he never accepted what was offered to him here, I suppose it's no loss to him anyway.

Archived