Tripping over surplus gear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are you tripping on any multi ch mic splitters?

I think I have a 4 channel rack mount and I know I have a 32x8 transformer iso rack mount input box w/ split, 200' main trunk and 25' monitor trunk, all in an EWI rack with ELCO/EDAC disconnects. Tripped over it 2 days ago!

• Members

Whats the odds of a 10 space Anvil (or EWI) rack,and a 100 foot 16/8 snake?Hate for you to trip over either of these items when I could actually use them both!!! Lol

I have a 16x4x150" snake, no 10 space racks. I have a 12 space Genz Benz rack available, just about new.

• Members

I have a 16x4x150" snake, no 10 space racks. I have a 12 space Genz Benz rack available, just about new.

Have to look up the GB rack.Here I am a bassist,and didn't even know that they made racks!Lol Will it be sturdy enough for that GRF amp,and 3 GX series amps? Does it have wheels? I can get by with 4 sends on the snake by locating the crossover with the amps.Will lose one monitor send(from the snake),but can work around it!!! Tell you what Andy,since that {censored} is causing you a trip hazard (what a liability) in your warehouse,and isn't EXACTLY what I'm looking for,you can pay to ship it to me,and I won't even charge you a dime for getting it out of there for you!!! A noble,and selfless offer if I do say so myself!! Lol Seriously,let me know where you need to be on those items.Thanx!!!

Archived