Leaking trailer

• Members

Its kinda funny. I had a rubbermade container on top of them (I'm not sure why I left it up there but I did) and it had condensation around it about half way up like it was full of an ice cold beverage (feel free to think about your choice of drink). So it had dripped down the sides of the HPRs. Kinda strange because there was only speaker cables in it.

• Members

Its kinda funny. I had a rubbermade container on top of them (I'm not sure why I left it up there but I did) and it had condensation around it about half way up like it was full of an ice cold beverage (feel free to think about your choice of drink). So it had dripped down the sides of the HPRs. Kinda strange because
there was only speaker cables in it

and air.

• Members

A buddy of mine had a set of powered speakers get kinda wet like that. We put them in his bathroom with a spave heater on high, and oscillating fan, and the vent fan going. It got good and warm in there, plenty of air movement, and the speakers dried out in no time.

• Members

Are you sure it's not a condensation issue?

Positive. There was a tiny bit of light shining through a seam on the roof, about an inch long. Even in the winter time its not that humid out here in CA. I have the whole trailer airing out in my shop now for a week or so.

Archived