Technical Pro subwoofers

• Members

Those heavy sawdust cabs don't interest me but these look interesting:

$300 shipped:

I think someone here bought a couple of the passive version but hasn't reported back as to how they are.

That would be ME.

They were $189 EACH shipped via eBay. I did report my initial test but haven't used them yet with my drpa (or a real crossover for that matter). The so-called built-in passive low pass filter seem to pass frequencies WAY high, more like the capability of the woofer itself ;>(. Look for a thread (I know, search broken ;>( lightweight plastic subs or something like that.

Boomerweps

• Members

They were $189 EACH shipped via eBay. I did report my initial test but haven't used them yet with my drpa (or a real crossover for that matter). The so-called built-in passive low pass filter seem to pass frequencies WAY high, more like the capability of the woofer itself ;>(.

Please let us know how they work properly crossed over :) .

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2630011

• Members

well, the specs to worry about are the ones that aren't there. Gives them lots of room to mess with big numbers if you don't include the important stuff. So beyond them being total junk, what else do you want to know?

Seriously, don't waste your time or ours... these folks aren't being gear snobs here... they've listed at LEAST a half dozen SOLID reasons to put it out of your mind. You're just not listening...

Archived