PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Series III mixer... and accessories

Need a board that's equally at home in your studio but that can also handle FOH and monitor mixes for your band while you're on tour? Then please check out my in-depth review of the PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Series III console. I also cover the NSB 16.8 stage box, their EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, as well as the SW5E PoE AVB switch. 

If you have any comments or questions about the board, the peripherals or the review, please feel to post them here. 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 10/28/2019 at 6:03 AM, Phil O'Keefe said:

Need a board that's equally at home in your studio but that can also handle FOH and monitor mixes for your band while you're on tour? Then please check out my in-depth review of the PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Series III console. I also cover the NSB 16.8 stage box, their EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, as well as the SW5E PoE AVB switch. 

Can I load wav.files from a Flash drive to remix on the Presonus via the USB port? Can I send files as waves to someone with Logic Pro X for remixes?  

• Members
On 10/28/2019 at 6:03 AM, Phil O'Keefe said:

This is my second post .. first one not replied to yet ..  Does the Studio Live 32SC have no metronome? No dedicated channel for electric guitar/bass direct as does the waves in toy land Zoom live track?   Can you not load wavefiles via the USB port from Flash drive?    Tell me I am wrong about all these please?  jb  

• Members

..  Does the Studio Live 32SC have no metronome? No dedicated channel for electric guitar/bass direct as does the waves in toy land Zoom live track?   Can you not load wavefiles via the USB port from Flash drive?    Tell me I am wrong about all these please?  jb  

• 4 months later...

Archived