Wireless Guitar

• Members

Anyone have experience with the Senn EW172 G2?

For sale on Craigslist:

I'm dying to be cable free. (Sorta)

LOL

I saw the same ad this morning.

Great price.

I also have a Senn wireless from my gigging days.

It was great, and I had no issues with it at all.

I velcroed it to my Strap, so it stayed with the guitar.

My only issue was it was a half rack receiver, so I had to make a holder in my rack case for it.

Otherwise, it was great.

The other guitarist, and bass in our band also had the same system, and we loved to go into the crowd and play.

Nothing like moving through a crowd of drunks at the bar, and watching all the guys playing air guitar in front of you.

Ah yes.....Good Times

• Members

My only issue was it was a half rack receiver, so I had to make a holder in my rack case for it.

This is kinda my gripe. Cause I have my Marshall half stack. My plan is basically either mount it on my cab or just set in on top and hope it never falls.

• Members

So I'm just now thinkin... since I use pedals...

I have to from wireless pack to wireless receiver, then from there to the first pedal in the line, out the last pedal and back to my amp?

Is that the case? Must be.

Is there a clean way to do this?

• Members

So I'm just now thinkin... since I use pedals...

I have to from wireless pack to wireless receiver, then from there to the first pedal in the line, out the last pedal and back to my amp?

Is that the case? Must be.

Is there a clean way to do this?

Line 6 has a couple stompbox-size wireless receivers that will mount on a pedal board. Our bassist has one and it works great. I have Line 6's XDR rackmount wireless. I totally love that unit.

Can't say enough good things about Line 6 products.

mike

• Members

I also use the Line6 wireless guitar system that goes right on my pedal board. It's digital so there's no companding in the signal. It sounds awesome...you'll have a real hard time telling the difference between plugging in and using this. In fact, I can't tell a difference.

Archived