AT 3000 series wireless experience

• Members

I'd like to invest in a quality wireless handheld dynamic mic system and thus far the AT 3000 series with the ATW-T341b mic seems to be the best value. But I can't find any useful reviews. Has anyone here had any experience with this mic? Specifically I'm interested in its gbf, bass boost rejection (popping p's, etc), and overall sound quality. The people that will use this will be different at each event and usually have no idea where they should be standing compared to speakers or how to properly hold a mic. IOW, the usual clients.

• Members

We have been using three of them for about 5 years now. We couldn't be happier. They sound great and we have never had a single issue with the reception. We don't experience feedback or popping "p's". If I had to buy some new mics, I would not even consider looking into any other mics. I'm sure there are better mics out there but we have not noticed any issues that would make us want to look somewhere else.

• Members

Thanks for the feedback, but I just want to make sure those are with the ATW-T341b mic. I know the 3000 series is great but I just want to be sure that specific mic (which appears to be fairly new) is up to par with the rest of the system.

• Members

i too have been using the AT3000 series handheld mic for about a year now and love it. solid mic, sounds great, no drop outs ever, decent battery life. id buy again in a heartbeat. sound guys seem to love these as well. whenever i show up to one of our larger venues and bring my wireless rig, the sound guys always ask what mic i have with a scared look in their eyes. once i tell them its the AT3000 they are always pleased. i also get asked about what type of mic im using after a show by other musicians. :cool:

Archived