Where Is Everyone???

strayGoat

• Members
The AGF is a fun read if you're into the eye-rolling content people here cast off a decade ago. The HCAGF membership aborted on-topic speak and redirected the forum to the flames of divisive self-worship cliques. When they realized they were tired of themselves most exited stage left just as some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground. The smoke is still clearing. So' date=' the AGF is the new stage for acoustic guitar decadence.[/quote']

I dunno.. Not a fan of AGF, the admins are a bit too full of themselves.

• Members

This is true. Not to traipse upon the verboten but my own sensitivities embrace a living credo that heavy doses of a certain irreverence find a conduit through me to targets of opportunity. The AGF conceit is sublimely bracketed for it and make my range finders giddy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi! A lot of things happened in my life. I met someone and we've been together for a little bit over four years now!

I'm not getting any younger! I didn't play much guitar for a while but it is something I really enjoy. I also appreciate this forum and have good memories here!

I'm not as interested in gears as I was a couple of years ago. I'm older. I just want to appreciate what I already have. I already lived more than half of my life! Time goes fast! Not that much is left! That is why, in a way, this place is still important and special to me: I met real persons here that I appreciate and it's fun to get back together from time to time. Yes, we're all busy with our own lives but I still want to say hello and hear about you and how you're doing! I feel like I just don't want to leave (Earth) like if the time we had here didn't mean nothing. To me, it meant something!

• Members

Covered much ground on this forum that isn't being romanced. Going forward? Older denizens more entrenched in life and less with the hobbies, the news is sparse but at least the skills are still awaiting eager hands. New arrivals looking for the spark? That's one forum up and even that spirit seems unplugged. It's more like a wine bar than an acoustic guitar forum now.

Archived