The Beatles Never Existed?????????

Notes_Norton

• Members
have a happy conspiracy-free Holiday!!!

Yeah...well, that's what you WANT us to think. Look carefully: The "H" is capitalized in holiday - the last word in the sentence - but the first "h" that leads of the sentence, which should be capitalized, isn't. Nat is clearly saying "the last shall be first, and the first shall be last" - sneaking in a religious reference in what he's trying to pass off as a non-controversial, secular holiday greeting! But we see through that artifice!!!!!!!!! [Conspiracy people like lots of exclamation marks].

And he lists SIX points - six - the number associated with hex!!!!! And believe me, he's not talking hexadecimal, but WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!! [CONSPIRACY PEOPLE LIKE ALL CAPS, TOO!!!!!!!]. Why do you think the H is capitalized at the end of a sentence? To underscore the Hex part!!

Need more proof? Pythagorians considered six to be the first "perfect" number because if you add all its divisors together, but not the number itself, you get that number!!!! (1+2+3 = 6). So Nat is obviously saying witchcraft is perfect, and hiding that message in an "innocent" holiday greeting!!!!

I rest my case. Clearly, Nat has never landed on the moon.

Archived