Cost Schedule

• Members

21/ Guitar cable: $21

22/ Duracell 9V battery: $6

23/ Tuner: Free, PLEASE gowahead and use it... just return it when you're done... here, I'll show you how these sorts of things generally function.

24/ Duck tape: I don't have any "duck tape"... I do have some gaff tape... and no... I don't want the portion of the roll you'd like to "borrow" back

25/ RCA, IEC or whatever to whatever... yes... I believe I have some of those here... yes, I understand your dog ate your homework or whatever... yea, a CD of your band would be cool... I'll listen to it later, I'm sure it's great... fine, fine, fine... carry on, ok? A Sharpie too? Sure... here you go. Best route to Missolua? Here... I'll draw you a map.

• Members

Is it possible your mood causes price fluctuations as well?

Possibly, but usually I staet in a pretty good mood and it gets adjusted downward as the act's general bitching starts... bad catering usually begins the process, followed by not enough crew, check not available as agreed, etc.

• Members

Oooooo, let me play too!

31: Convincing Venue staff that FOH station really needs to be in front of, not BEHIND, the stage: $48.

32: Convincing Venue staff that big black wire really needs to go from the stage to FOH station: $23:50.

33: Finding a route for big black wire that accomodates the routes to the bar, the kitchen, the {censored}ter, the door, the beer cooler, the bride and grooms entrance way, and the FOH station. $87.25. Service charge for matts, gaff tape, and tie wraps, $18.00.

34: Asking Venue staff, "you HAVE had live music before, right?" Gratis.

Archived