New to me gl2400

• Members

No power supply that is option thank god had me worried for a minute. Been playing with it, like the M slider as i quite often run one feed out of the desk when running subs and tops off one amp. Take me a while to figure out the matrix though,thats all new for me.

• Members

I'm looking at a new board in the near future and have been considering either the Presonus 24 4 2 or the GL 2400. Tough decision, as I also have a large box full of outboard gear. I've used the GL series on quite a few occasions and really like it. I haven't used the matrix and really need to "study up" on it to see what its uses are. I really like the EQ section on the A&H boards. I can't find a Presonus in any of the local stores to try. Really sucks.

• Members

Between the SL24 and the GL2400, it's a tough choice. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I think the GL may sound a little better, but the SL is so convenient - tough choice. But if you commonly do gigs where FOH has to go in a crappy spot, the SL is the ticket.

• Members

Just got it home. Man that is one big flightcase. Mint condition and came with dust cover two led lights and manual.. could do with castors really.

I've always liked using a big hand truck with nice soft wheels rather than bouncing around all the audio gear on the sidewalk. The subs we use have wheels and I always use a hand truck anyway.

Archived