Since we are all family...

• Members

Everyone,

We offered to help anyone here that really needed help this year, and thank goodness, not one person responded asking for help so I guess we will all be at least OK.

I was truly humbled at the number of people here that sent me PMs offering money to help. You really are a great group of people. We could have given hundreds of dollars to anyone with a need because so many people offered. Money sent will be refunded so be sure to claim back what you sent.

I could not ask to be part of a better forum, where the members truly do care about each other.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

• Members

Thanks, but it isn't just me. We have already have a few other Secret Santas on here who have promised to help. I hope we don't need to help anyone, since that means we are all OK for Christmas, but we as a group are ready to help our own if anyone needs it. I hope anyone here that needs help will ask for it. Nothing sadder than a child with nothing on Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Members

Merry Christmas to all!

I remember a time when i was young, my father worked in one union, and when another union went on strike for safer working conditions, happened to be at Christmas time, other unions agreed with their strike, pulled together to make sure they had food and gifts for the children on Christmas day.

Around here all i see are, unions bashing other unions, stealing each others work, etc. It is sad anymore how few people actually care.

• Members

Stuart, thank you for the update via your edits to the original post. Thanks for being willing to get things started and taking the lead on this project. Best wishes to all during this season; we all (at least in the Northern hemisphere) can look forward to more daylight in our future, literally and (hopefully) figuratively. Mark C.

Archived