LTIGLBLOX vs LTIBLOX

• Members

I have a Whirlwind podDI which sums stereo signals to mono, in case I'm short on channels or am running directly into an active speaker. The podDI lets me attenuate the signal, which is semi-useful depending on the application. I also have one of the EWI dual channel DI boxes linked to by Twostone. Mark C.

• Members

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and the real world experience!!

I will be getting the Whirlwind podDI

BTW another problem was solved. With the RCA inputs I can use it to plug a monitor to a kontrol S4 DJ Console

• Members

The rotary potentiometer on the Rapcos could be very handy for me when doing in-chapel wedding music from my tablet straight into an active Wharfedale Titan (I prefer manual volume control as opposed to mousing away)!

Pity it's not available down here.

• Members

The rotary potentiometer on the Rapcos could be very handy for me when doing in-chapel wedding music from my tablet straight into an active Wharfedale Titan (I prefer manual volume control as opposed to mousing away)!

Pity it's not available down here.

FWIW, the podDI has dual rotary pots (one per input channel). I don't know if it is available in SA. Mark C.

• Members

I run my laptop straight into the mixer, but then I'm running a macbook and don't bother carrying my power cable with me. I've gotten 13+ hours of use on battery power as an automatic background music source. (Wi-fi shut off, screen totally dimmed. Only itunes running.)

Archived