Nut width on Yamah Pacifica(pac112j)?

dpure

• Members

I've been looking everywhere online trying to find the nut width and no luck. Yamaha doesn't post it on their own site and neither does any store that sells it oddly. All I've come across are conflicting user reviews where people say its very narrow or its standard strat size. If someone could clarify and post up the actual size that would be awesome!

I'm just learning at the moment and trying to decide between the squier affinity hss and the yamaha pacifica pac112j. Based on everything I've read the yamaha is the superior guitar but I am just unsure on the nut width whereas the fender specs are posted on their site for quick reference. I have pretty small hands and short fingers so just want a more comfortable fit.

Thanks!

• Members
I dont have the spec but it is definitely narrower than any of my 3 strats.

Youhave to compare them in your hand. The yamaha Is the far superior choice in my view.

I beleive the standard on strats is 42mm and the affinity line of squiers is something like 40.6~ I am guessing the pacifica is around there as well. I was just worried about blind buying it. The thing is I live in Canada and can't seem to find a store that stocks it in store oddly. I would end up ordering from a u.s. site and just picking it up since I live close to the border and have a mail box there.

Archived