DOD PDS 3500 Midi Pedal/Cv input question

etch

• Members

Hi all--

I just picked up a pds 3500 and am trying to figure out all of its capabilities for use with my midi/synth/effects setup. I'm primarily interested in using it for program changes/effect setups, but i want to know all its ins and outs.

There is a cv input (up to +5v) on the pds3500 that can be assigned to a CC message (expression, mod wheel, pitch bend, etc.). The manual says it's for use with the FX-17 wah/volume pedal.

Does anyone have any experience with other cv out pedals/synthesizers/etc. with the PDS 3500?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 9/1/2016 at 1:48 PM, DeepEnd said:

Good of you to reply but the question is a year and a half old. The OP has probably either found the answer or doesn't care any more.

On 9/1/2016 at 1:48 PM, DeepEnd said:

Good of you to reply but the question is a year and a half old. The OP has probably either found the answer or doesn't care any more.

It could be 10 years later and someone us going to get this pedal and wonder about the cv +5 volt connection so please continue to comment as the internet was not ment as a throw away depositorium of information. So continue