Greg Bennett Tele

iamjethro

• Members

wound up with a Greg Bennett FA1. Any body got one that they want to pass on some info? I will live with it for a few months before deciding if and what to upgrade.

Stories? Details? recommendations for inexpensive pickups that would bring it to life?

• Members

Can't say as I know anything about the Greg Bennett Tele, but I'd love to hear more about yours. Pics are also always nice. I'm intrigued by some of those Greg Bennett guitars. The youtube videos make them sound like world class instruments.

I've also heard some internet buzz that says that the Royale line is pretty special. Also, I know what Samick is capable of putting out - very, very happy with my Samick produced Carlo Robelli ES-335 copy.

Congrats on the new guitar, hope it brings you many hours of enjoyment.

• Members

Interesting. I think the Greg Bennett headstock is butt ugly and I think Teles in general are butt ugly but a Tele with the Greg Bennett headstock actually doesn't look that bad. Go figure. Anyway, Happy New Guitar Day. Keep us posted on any future mods.

• Members

Can't say I've ever played the Tele but I have an Greg Bennett Ultramatic (PRS clone) that I bought super cheap. Other than it having a foto-flame and Duncan designed pickups, it is a phenomenal guitar. Low action plays great.

Archived