NPD Vox Delaylab

• Members

GC was blowing these out for 99.00 buck so I figured why not. I haven't even had a chance to use it with guitar yet, but was messing around with running a synth through it and thought it sounded pretty good. I was thinking it may kick my Nova Delay off my board, but after unpacking it and seeing how huge it is I doubt that it will. I've been wanting to put a secondary board together for home use though and I think it will be perfect for that.

• Members

I have a local shop with one at the same price point sitting in the sale area. I used to own a nova too. Curious to know your thoughts when you get to A/B the two. Also, pics are thoughtful and appreciated. smiley-tongue

• Members

Had a little time to finally mess with this thing last night before rehearsal. Definitely has some very cool sounds. If it wasn't quite so big I'd put it on my board, but for now I"m going to stick with the Nova. In comparing the two delays I'd say the Vox does the emulation stuff better and the delays have a different kind of vibe to them. I really like both pedals though. I'd say the average person would be plenty happy with either of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived