Audio Rail plan ?

• Members

.Plan is to cat5 150ft from the house to out side brick building with pair of digimax 8 and the audio rail

and track to desktop computer inside the house since the building is solid brick building and the owner wants

to crank his 1/2 stax collections wide open and can monitor inside the house with the desktop.

Since the wifi ain't cutting it with drop outs so he needs solid wire connection and if there would be any latency.

Wasn't sure where to post this.

• Members

I regularly run 5 Audio Rail units with 300+ feet of cat5 as a digital snake for PA. You won't notice anymore latency with it inline than you already have. If you have not tried them, let me say they work exactly as they are supposed to... and once hooked up, you don't even know they are there.

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

I regularly run 5 Audio Rail units with 300+ feet of cat5 as a digital snake for PA. You won't notice anymore latency with it inline than you already have. If you have not tried them, let me say they work exactly as they are supposed to... and once hooked up, you don't even know they are there.

Thanks for the info. I'll let him know,

Archived