It looks like even the DJ's are having a rough go of it...

• Members

I would imagine there has to be section in the contract for a forced cancellation or breech from both parties? What I find interesting is the 1 M figure. I'm thinking maybe he had some issues with "social media" and using that to sue for defamation of character? I just can't see suing a client for telling me I should be put in a bathroom to play through a verbal altercation, but if they actually posted it on facebook? Now you have evidence, right? Sounds like the DJ is not addressing or meeting their clients needs so instead sues the client. ?? ??

• Members
I would imagine there has to be section in the contract for a forced cancellation or breech from both parties? What I find interesting is the 1 M figure. I'm thinking maybe he had some issues with "social media" and using that to sue for defamation of character? I just can't see suing a client for telling me I should be put in a bathroom to play through a verbal altercation, but if they actually posted it on facebook? Now you have evidence, right? Sounds like the DJ is not addressing or meeting their clients needs so instead sues the client. ?? ??

In most contract dispute situations it's almost never possible to get all the required details from news reports. Everyone puts out their side of the story, leaving out anything that might reflect adversely on themselves. Not really worth spending time on unless it's an account of the final decision/arbitration result with all the attendant court documents, which, unless one is a party to the suit or fairly bored, probably isn't worth the time to read thought :D

Archived