R.I.P. Terry Allen Hall?

Michael Martin

• Members

While i seen this particular anywhere else, in addition to had been within good great shock. This condolences so that you can their family, in addition to the cheers for most he or she offered people within these types of glorified forums.

• Members

So very sad. I have not been on here in years and since I began playing with a little more sincerity and seriously lately, I've found my way back and will always miss his alliance with my political rantings in the old political pages here. One thing I can recall is while he was sharp as a tack, he was always pretty respectful and didn't get mean spirited or nasty, even when others tried to drag him down in the mud with some of the rest of us. That takes a bigger man than I certainly am since I could sometimes not help myself I would get so angry.

He was still, even-handed and I don't recall him ever going for the jugular in a way that was cruel or just totally snarky. I don't have enough posts under my new moniker to even get into there yet, and am not sure if I want to do more than comment from time to time if at all, but I suspect he spent his time more elsewhere and he obviously loved to play with enthusiasm a lot of us wish we had. Rest in Peace Terry, wherever you may find yourself dude. You will be missed by more than you might ever have considered, I'm sure.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived