WTT Bill Lawrence Keystones

wmwise

• Members

SOLD to theflyingalamo !!!!

Howdy, I have a set of Bill Lawrence Keystones for a Telecaster. I picked these up but never had a chance to use them. They are used but work and sound great. The guy I picked them up from, cut the wires short, they are approx 4" long.

I would like to trade this set for 1 Humbucker for the neck position. I would prefer a covered pickup, but thats not a deal breaker.

Thanks for looking

Bill

guitarparts009.jpg' alt='>'>

guitarparts008.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

I bought a set of these for my MIM Tele and am completely satisfied with the tones available, great pickups. They're an awesome value new, and a deal here. Plus they're made in the USA by an innovator of guitar technology.

• Members

Howdy theflyingalamo, Thanks for the post. Yes I could be talked into selling them. I will shoot you a pm and we can talk more. Yes the leads can be fixed no problem. Just add wire to the desired length where they are cut.

Have a great day
Bill

• Members

What type of humbucker are you looking for? What do you plan to match it with? Thx!

Looking for something with a nice mellow kinda bluesy tone. It will be going into an old archtop with a 1 pickup system.

Thanks for the post

Bill

Archived