Vintage Traynor YBA-1

B-Bottom

• Members

Up for sale is my vintage YBA-1 Traynor Bassmaster tube amp head. I have had this amp for about a year now and never have to opportunity to use it to it's full potential.

I used this amp mainly for bass, but it can also be used for guitar and keyboard. These things are a hot item right now and I can see why. If it weren't for situations beyond my control I would hold onto this amp, but you know how life can be.

The tubes are almost brand new (two EH EL34's) which I will make certain to wrap as securely as possible.

The only flaws with the amp is the front logo is missing and the power cable is missing the third plug. Both things don't effect the playability of the amp at all. And if you are concerned about the power cable it can easily be fixed after a quick visit to radio shack and 15 minutes of your life.

The winner will pay actual shipping and insurance for the amp. I will be sending it through UPS Ground. It weighs about 35 lbs so you can do the math. Only shipping to the lower 48 states. No international bidders. I know I will still get emails from Turkey and Italy but don't say that I didn't warn you.

I am also only payment through paypal.

Happy bidding!!!

If anyone is interested in this amp pm me

• 3 weeks later...

Archived