Itroducing boutique effects at afordable prices

retrofxpedals

• Members

We went to Namm this weekend so we appoligize for the delays. We just attended and did not have a booth. Prices will go up on August 1st. We expect to increase production by the end of August also. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just pulled the trigger on 3 pedals. The Chorus,Trem,and delay. The wife is going to kill, but this sounds almost too good to be true.... Come thru for me Retro!! Will be back with a review.

• Members

I bought the compressor a few months ago for my friend's Epip Les Paul into a Peavey Tubeking. Overall the pedal's pretty good. The only real problem is that the Sus and Vol pots can spin around in their holes and possibly break solder joints. Not a problem if you take care of the pedal.

On the other hand, customer service was a little manic. At first, I asked some questions and got helpful emails back shortly. Then after I bought the pedal, they shot me a email that they weren't expecting so many orders at first and that their supply was gone, so it was going to take 3 extra weeks to get the parts to make them. 3 weeks go by and I emailed them 3 different times to ask if the pedal was actually ever coming. Never got a reply, but my pedal did end up at my doorstep within the next week. I'm thinking this was more of a one time thing where they were really busy, but I'll let you guys judge that.

• Members

Sure do hope these pedals move along fairly quickly......... No response from the sale yet, but have a pretty good feeling. Retro, would love to hear from ya. Does he build to order, or keep some in stock. Beans and rice for the rest of the month..............

• Members

I have emailed him twice at the retro site, and Paypaled the payment . I would have thought a return email, and a " Thanks for the Payment" would follow, but alas, nothing. I am a tad worried........ Not panicing yet, and I do think he will send them, but an email would be re-assuring.

• Members

Thanks fellas. Been buying pedals for years off Harmony Central, and TGP, and usually hear the day the payment is recieved ,letting me know they recieved payment, and when pedal will ship. Everybody works different, and I'll just wait. Retro come thru............

• Members

Yes it is based on the tube screamer. We have reduced the midrange. Also we use asymetrical clipping diodes that give it that more transparent sound. Some will say that this decreases the amount of gain, but we think it adds clarity.

boss sd 1?

• Members

I have emailed him twice at the retro site, and Paypaled the payment . I would have thought a return email, and a " Thanks for the Payment" would follow, but alas, nothing. I am a tad worried........ Not panicing yet, and I do think he will send them, but an email would be re-assuring.

Search here and TGP for retrofx, goodkarma, eroticfx... those are the three names he's used when scamming. Lawsuit, banned from TGP for scamming members, etc. It's always a good idea to read about people before you send your money to them.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1681924

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1515648

• Members

Search here and TGP for retrofx, goodkarma, eroticfx... those are the three names he's used when scamming. Lawsuit, banned from TGP for scamming members, etc....

I thought I felt a little TGP/Eclectic Drive deja vu!

• Members

sorry washuffitze3. With Paypal you have a limited time to start a claim before you time out. A notification, with my claim concerns will be sent to retro. If he responds, we may carry thru. At this point, with absolutely no contact from him, I am reluctant to carry on. All the pedal people I have dealt with over the years, get right back the day of payment, and let you know delivery time, and that they actually recieved payment.

This thing does smell a little foul . Just a little contact would have been fine. Sorry if this is harsh, but I guess you get what you pay for......

• Members

StringsAttached, They say 1 month from purchase. I would start my claim now, and give Retro some time to come thru. Hopefully he will, but I am not holding my breath. He has had more than enough time to reply. Good luck with yours.......

• Members

Don't anybody hold your breath about recieving any pedals. This is the response I just got.

"Mike,

I am sorry but we will not ship while you have a non-reciept claim. That must be removed before the pedals will ship. We will have no choice but to ship the pedals to the next person on the list.

RetroFXPedals.com

Next person, fat chance I'll take the claim off. File your claim while you can..........

• Members

Don't anybody hold your breath about recieving any pedals. This is the response I just got.

"Mike,

I am sorry but we will not ship while you have a non-reciept claim. That must be removed before the pedals will ship. We will have no choice but to ship the pedals to the next person on the list.

RetroFXPedals.com

Next person, fat chance I'll take the claim off. File your claim while you can..........

sounds like that cock smoker LUKE. :mad:

• Members

"Mike,

RetroFXPedals.com

This is a bald face lie. I had a shipper try the same crap with me. I called PP and they said that all that needs to happen is for the seller to ship, and provide proof to PP. Buyer will then have a chance to respond, and if you get it and the tracking number checks out, claim will be resolved. He can also grant you a refund and the claim will be resolved.

The problem is if you cancel the claim, they will NOT let you make a second one. There's no reason to cancel this claim and let some thief and liar make off with your money.

Glad I didn't order from these jokers. Their pedals are nothing special anyway.

Archived