Itroducing boutique effects at afordable prices

retrofxpedals

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

dooood...whoever is palying the guitar for your tests should paly something a little less choppy and sloppy. strum some chords play a small solo lick. you know because you have obviously have listened 2 pedal sound samples before. all in all they sound decent but dont accent the features they provide well.

• Members

Thanks for the comments. We are working on new samples and video demos of the pedals with various instruments and amplifiers so you get a real idea of what it might sound like within your own rig.

The Classic Phaser is based on the Script 90.

We are working on inside pics also.

Any volunteers for doing the samples?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Just received mine in the mail. thought I would report here since this is were I found them. I got the overdrive which sounds fantastic Strat through silver twin. Plenty of SRV tone and this tone knob works great not like most screamer clones I have owned. I also got a Phasor to replace my MXR phase 90. This thing sounds just like the vintage phase 90 but without the volume drop and it is true bypass. Both units built like tanks good workmanship throughout.

• Members

All of our effects are hand wired

true bypass made in USA

Overdrive $79.99

Fuzz $59.99

Chorus $89.99

Tremolo $59.99

Compressor $79.99

Phaser $79.99

Delay $99.99

Check us out
http://retrofxpedals.com

ahhhh the site says nothing over 80 and your delay=100 and your chorus=90

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: interesting! other stuff on this HC post costs more than it does on your site!!!!! shouldn't it kinda be the opposite?????

• Members

Those prices were posted in April.

This is the JULY sale we are running.

We are trying to increase sales to hire 2 more people. So we are selling at costs for the month of July to get the word out. After July I am sure we will increase prices above those posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived