FS/T: Eventide, Ronsound, Wobo, Boss, Barge Concepts, Etc.

ck3

• Members
How about some trades
;)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2473206

Thanks for the offer. Which item(s) are you interested in at the moment? I didn't see anything on your current spam list that was of interest, but may be up for a build of some sort (depending on the item(s) in question and your ability to generate online sales/trade references).

• Members

Damn. Well, I have plenty of references on GuitarGeek but Ive been so swamped with school that Im finishing off my last batch of custom orders for a while [until my grades get better; I cant stand Algebra 2 :/] But I was checking out your ring-o-matic and saw that noone had tried for it so I gave it a shot. :) I have a crushy/gated sounding splatty fuzz on the side that I mentioned in another trade thread, but have that as just an option. Its got a good sound, but Ive got a more fun and variable idea in the works that Im gonna build for myself once I get time.

{censored}! Almost forgot; you can check out my sig for my website and see some info. :D

• Members
anything in my sig interest you for the WOBO?

Thanks for the offer, but I use an amp modeler at the moment and have no use for dirtboxes, new pickups, or a volume pedal. If you have no other trade bait, cash is always welcome. :wave:

• Members

Yeah man, I can snap a pic. You do know that the LED is blue now, right? But do you think I could snag the OC-2 instead of the ringmod? I thought it was already taken in my original post.. But it is lower value and that's fine by me. Ill trade it for the OC-2. :)

Its in fantastic condition and heres a list of guys over at GuitarGeek that can mention me:

Strat0caster125, jm417, toma, DemoColorScheme, asatbluesboy, Razor, Cham Clowder, Myxomatosis, plmr5181, and stratguy23. I'm also working with a few guys on here; orangesix, JSutter, indytone, BTBAM, and handyman11.

Pics soon ;)

• Members

US factor prices... what are you talking about? I thought maybe you were talking about a price hike but prices look the same.

It was actually the opposite scenario ... there was a US dealer selling them for $374.88 new (after a limited-time discount). :facepalm:

Thankfully ... the offer has ended, and there is a chance that the value of used Factor pedals will not depreciate any further.

• Members

Well that clears it up. I'm having fits about the pitch factor. Why the hell do you want to sell it? From the demos I've seen it's the coolest pedal ever. I'd love to work out a trade if you are interested in anything here...

I may or may not have other stuff of interest.

Thanks for the offer, but, as you may have noticed, there is a trade in progress. If there are any last-minute changes, I'll certainly keep you in the loop.

[EDIT:] The Pitchfactor has been shipped, so it is no longer available.

Archived