FS/FT: Catalinbread WIIO

PurpleTeabag

• Members

I have for sale or for trade a Original Catalinbread WIIO. As you know only 100 of the original run made. I've only used it a few times but doesn't really go well with my gears. Looking for cash offers or trades.

PRICE: $215 Shipped

Most interested in:

Jet City JCA20H

Vox Night Train

Orange Tiny Terror

Blackstar HT-5

Blackheart Handsome Devil

Low Gain Tube Amps

High Gain tube amps

MIM Stratocaster or Telecaster

Agile Les Paul (Preferably Silverburst but will consider any color)

Only effects I would consider is a good delay.

Thanks

EDIT: I also have a brand new Barber Dirty Bomb I could trade as well as a Crate Palomino V50 tube amp

100_3052.jpg

Please no posts saying, "they are making more".

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im not worried about that. Just selling this one.

Also just curious as to where u got that info.

I don't know if it's "official" yet, but it does look like they are getting the green light to put these into full-blown production. If I were you, I'd look to sell it ASAP while you can still fetch a little more than the actual price.. because soon resale is going to be just like any other (most) used pedal.. about 60-80% of store price.

• Members
For what it's worth, I recall reading that Nick said that the production model (if it happens) would be voiced somewhat differently. Thus, the original 100 might still be desireable?
:idk:

Yea I've heard that too. What I read was that the production model will be based on the Hiwatt at about 2 o clock. The first 100 is based on a Hiwatt maxed out.

• Members

EHX Flanger Hoax plus cash?

Maybe a Moog MuRF and you throw some cash my way?

Moog Phaser and expression pedal w/ a bit of cash thrown my way?

Vintage EHX Big Muff straight up?

I also have a Blackheart Little Giant, and a Silver Sparkle Squier Jagmaster w/ Gibson pups that I would consider, but I'm not sure how even of a trade those would be due to the much higher shipping costs.

Archived