Need $ quick?...I'll buy your pedals...maybe.

KingdomGuitar

• Members

this thread is retarded, someone shut it down.

Fully agreed, all he does is email back extremely low-ball offers. If members want to be lowballed, they can sell their pedals to anyone here, they need only to list the pedals with the prices. Sorry Kingdom Guitar, but this is kind of weird.

• Members

Look guys, I don't mean to insult anyone. I sell for resale, I try to be upfront about that. I am not going to buy a pedal for $120 bucks that I can only sell for $130. The whole point is that if you need it QUICK...I can give you a quote.

So far I have made some good deals, and quite honestly, I have had some people sell me some very misrepresented stuff, but I figure that is just the way it goes.

I concur that you could sell it yourself and get more than what I would offer, so I say, if you can, sell it yourself. If you are in a tight spot, I might be able to help.

I don't mean to offend, I like the HC community. Rock on Guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're running an ongoing commercial enterprise like this and want to ad, please inquire about buying a banner ad. I'm the associate editor of HC, and a site admin, and when it comes to my studio, I run a banner ad. If it applies to me, then it certainly applies to you.

Thread closed.

Archived