This synths looks a little worn....

• Members

if he wanted 200 bones for that wreck, he could at least have wiped the dookie off the keys before taking a picture... WTF??

anyway, how much is a working used ms2000 original release keyboard worth? He is asking way too much considering the labor investment required to fix that thing, IF POSSIBLE. :mad:

• Members

I think about $50 - $100 would be the right price considering you don't even know if it will ever power up.. however having said that the little KOrg goes for very cheap these days... so I don't see a market for these compared to say an old Arp in similar condition..

• Members

Just checked it out, for $100 more you could get a fully workign MS2000 keyboard. I paid $30 bucks for an almost fulyl functional 70's stringer, got it working in half an hour. I got 2 Ensoniq ESQ1's, both almost completly functional with 1 not havign a workign screen, and guys of an Ensoniq VFX all for free.

Not to mention the liek 3 or 4 computers I got for free from various sourses. And this guy wants to sell that thing for $200 bucks? sounds like he has no idea what he's doing and is hoping to sucker someone to help cover his loses... Because thats a TERRIBLE price. $50 is reasonable, $100 I'd understand, if it was just cosmetic or something, but for THAT? $200?!

I think I'm going to watch it just to see if some poor sucher decided to waste his money.

Archived