Items I HAVE to Move

thefishingline

• Members

Rich is a nice guy and is very knowledgeable about his guitars. In discussing his guitars on the phone he was very upfront. Though I have not bought anything from him I feel he is an upstanding guy. One thing to remember as there are more and more fakes out there, I believe that Rich gets apprasials on all his vintage stuff (not positive but pretty sure he mentioned this).

• Members

Rich is a nice guy and is very knowledgeable about his guitars. In discussing his guitars on the phone he was very upfront. Though I have not bought anything from him I feel he is an upstanding guy. One thing to remember as there are more and more fakes out there, I believe that Rich gets apprasials on all his vintage stuff (not positive but pretty sure he mentioned this).

Thanks for the kind words and yes I do get all my guitars appraised. I have mentioned this on other threads that I do NOT even bid on an item...NEVER..., no less buy an item if I can't get a 48 hour approval period from the seller to have it appraised and verifed to originality and authenticity.

I offer the same when some one buys one from my collection. A seller that won't offer this is either hiding something..never bothered to spend the $100 to have it done himself or is just a lousy seller and I would advise you stay wide and clear of sellers like this this....dealers or private.

• Members

Most folks who are getting a big tax return have already gotten it and spent it. They don't wait until April 15th to file when they're getting big $$$ back.

You have cool stuff, but most people on HC don't want to pay retail.

You are far mistaken..my prices are not high retail and I lowered them in an effort to pass along a few savings to anyone willing to spend a few bucks so I could move them...two folks saw that and jumped on the two guitars within 24 hours!

I have 9/10 quality items all verified and authenticated all of them...but many here are also tire kickers and bargain hunters looking to pay prices like grandma just discovered a guitar under her bed...those days are far and gone...long gonbe..and all because of the internet...

I was offering quality pieces at a price you would get your money back tomorrow for sure and make some over a few nmonths...time...nothing wrong with that....

• Members

I was offering quality pieces at a price you would get your money back tomorrow for sure and make some over a few nmonths...time...nothing wrong with that....

Very true, if anyone bought those guitars now and waited a couple years, the prices on em could double.

Archived