SG standard for trade

nickpka

• Members

i have a Gibson SG standard in ebony that im wanting to possibly trade. The guitar is in great shape and plays excellent. i am not exactly sure what im looking for just something cool. i may be willing to trade for amps, efffects, and or sell outright. if you need pictures send me a PM(i will take and add pictures asap) with your email and any possible trade you have and i will get back to you asap! well thanks and let me know what you have!

• Members

i think its a mid nineties model, im not sure(i am not the first owner) i can get you the serial number. its in really good condition, i take care of my gear, also if you PM with your email i will send you pictures im still yet to take them for others who have shown interest. thanks!

• Members

gear used:

PRS custom 22 20th anniv. artist

PRS Singlecut 10top birds

PRS standard 22

G&L ASAT classic

Fender american strat

Warmoth frankenstrat

Gibson SG Standard

Taylor 410e lmtd

Gretsch historc series

Marshall jcm2000 tsl 100

Marshall 1960 AV 4x12

Mesa Maverick 2x12 combo

Randall XLT 4x12

Ibanez ts808

Boss blues driver

Cry baby classic

Boss Noisegate

Boss floor tuner

Line 6 dl4

Line 6 mm4

Rapco AB

MONSTER SP1000 CABLES

COMING: TOAD SUCK TONES- CUSTOM BUILT AMP

WOW! Vertical sigs are SUPER annoying. At least decrease the font size. Sheesh!

• Members

Whatever dude ... JUST GIVE ME TeH BrUtElZ GainZ!!!

I mean, you've got an UBERsweet rig, no question about it... but, line it up or something. Lengthy lists are ANnOyiNg!!! (Almost as annoying as when people use ALL CAPS and lowercase in one word.)

And they just clutter up the page. Do away with it... save us all some grief.

/end

• Members

lighten up chump

hey man why are you going to come into a post and then try starting to criticize? on top of that call me a chump? i mean come on! are we 12? i was under the impression this was for gear classifieds, and not for people that have nothing better to do in their lives to come in and start stuff with people. if you have a problem with something being annoying, oh well! thats life get over it! if you have issues with whatever take it to another forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived