Epi Les Paul Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw

2_Fast_2_Vader

• Members

man..it hurts to be letting this beast go. but with Xmas busting my chops and a strong desire to get a Carvin guitar, I've come to the conclusion that I can let this guitar go.

the guitar is in great condition. it has some average signs of use, but no scratches, dings or dents of any kind. I bought it about 6 months ago. I'm not in any bands, so it's just been in my home. I'm also selling it with a hardshell case that locks.

the guitar has no modifications, so it still has the EMG HZ pups. it's a great guitar, no question. I'm just not using it enough to justify keeping it when I want something else.

$550 shipped in CONUS, or open to any trades. just post, or PM me with them. looking for guitars or amps in trade. if it's above/below value we could always talk cash to even it up as well.

any questions, feel free to PM me. thanks!

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010012.jpg

• Members

the cleans are very nice on it. it still has a les paul mahogany body, so it definetely has a lot of resonance. the neck is also very fast, due to the back not being painted. so leads play really nice as well.

and yeah, it comes with the hardshell case that's in the pics. I despise gig bags.

Archived