FS/FT: Warmoth Strat and G&L Asat Special!

blamingjosh

• Members

Hey, so I have two guitars for sale (or trade).

One is a Warmoth strat sort of deal - Fender American body, Warmoth goncalo alves neck w/ebony fretboard, texas special fat strat pickups, Sperzel locking tuners, graphite nut and string trees, 6-hole Fender tremolo, and an Alembic Strat-o-blaster preamp circuit in place of the standard output jack. The SoB is a variable clean decibel boost active preamp circuit, with a trim pot (adjustable with a tiny screwdriver), and a 9volt battery for a power supply. Super cool, and goes all the way from 1-14dB. Looking to get around $500 for it.

I'm also selling my '97 G&L ASAT Special in butterscotch blonde. This baby is completely unmolested, and comes in the original case. The only issue with it are two finish wrinkles on the body and the neck joint, and I believe they've been there since the guitar was finished. Since I've owned it (about 7 years now), it's only been gigged a handful of times, and mostly just babied at home. No scratches, chips, etc. I'd like to get $700 for this one.

Trades I'm interested in: Non-floyd (preferably) Esp/Ltd guitars, Japanese Les Paul Copies, VHT/Bogner/Orange Cabs (I can hope, yes?), and cool and interesting stuff. Mostly I'd like to get some cash to finance my shenanigans this summer though.

Attached are some pictures of the strat. I'll have pics of the ASAT when I remember where the hell I put 'em. Rock!

Archived