Official Electric Guitar Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just a warning to everyone about aporcelainsky. About a month ago I traded my guitar for one of his pedals, power supply, and some money. I received the money and shipped out the guitar on good faith for the pedal and power supply to arrive. Still have yet to receive the items and he isn't returning my PMs. I advise anyone not to deal with this guy.

• Members

I sold a bass and a guitar over the last two weeks the bass to ecdrevolution

and a guitar to marrstians both were extremely responsive and quick payers. I would have no issue dealing as a buyer or a seller with either of these two guys if the opportunity presented itself.

Thanks

• Members

Want to give a +1 to "Inspector 71"

I had to back out of the deal because I found out I have to take a transfer or be laid off. However, he was prompt in responding to my inquiries and went out of his way to get me some pictures of the guitar. I have no doubt everything would have gone smoothly, and apologize again for wasting his time.

Now somebody buy his Agile!

• Members

Bad trade alert with drummerdarko.

He only shipped his end of the trade AFTER my my shipment arrived at his home (although we agreed to cross-ship on same day) and his guitar had significantly more wear and tear than described. He ignored communtion to resolve and denied request for partial refund when escalated to paypal. Bottom line I got a pretty nice guitar overall but it was not as described condition wise and was worth less in trade value due the condition it is actually in.

• Members

Great deals with tangalang1, and in the process of a good deal with aaronblues!

great guys, with great gear.

Also met up with TomServo7777, and picked up an Avatar Cab. He's a great guy who drove all the way from West Virginia to meet me half-way!

Thanks for the new gear guys!

Archived