FS: Schecter Damien 6 / Washburn 7 string

sfam198

• Members

Well, my girlfriend went out and ran up the credit card bill last month and I just got the bill in the mail last night. So I need to sell some stuff in order to pay it off.

I NEED to sell these guitars, so make an offer if you don't like the price. I'll throw in a set of strings of your choice as well.

First up is my Schecter Damien 6. Has a flat black finish, maple neck/rosewood fingerboard with bat inlays. EMG-HZ pickups that actually sound pretty good. TOM style bridge and string-thru. There are a couple marks on the back (NOT scratches) but this is only because of the flat black finish...marks seem to show up much easier and after a while it starts to get a bit polished. Where your arm rests on the body is a bit polished from being played. Asking $250 for this one.

Next is a Washburn WG587 7 string. I'm not gonna try to BS you by saying that these guitars listed for $1000 new. Yes, that was the list price...but everyone knows they didn't sell for anything close to that. This one has a silver-gray finish (I don't know what to really call it) TOM style bridge, 2 humbuckers (that don't sound half bad). Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. This is a pretty basic guitar, but is tough as nails and sounds really nice. Throw some Duncans or Dimarzios in it and you've got a pretty decent backup guitar for CHEAP! Asking $150 for this one.

As far as cases go...I only have 1 gig bag that I share between both these guitars. Whichever one I'm taking with me gets put in the bag. The first one to sell will come with the gig bag.

Pics are coming soon. I'll probably have to put up some camera phone pics until I get my camera back from my girlfriend.

I would really like to do local deals if possible, but I can ship these if I have to. I only charge actual shipping costs. I accept money orders, cash and Paypal. If you pay my asking price, I'll cover the Paypal fees, otherwise add 3%.

Archived